I am not sure who files? Maybe a blacksmith? Maybe accountants? Maybe salons (as in people's cuticles); Maybe dentists (people's enamel)?
I submmitted my earning and expenses to the government is what I did. There again like I have ranted before I am not sure why. As in why does the government want to disturb my peace and quiet to have me tell them what they already know. They get a full account of my monetary goings on the moment it happens. So why burden the poor soul(s)?
It is retarded like many a thing in this country. I vote that its a jobs bill. How else could these accountants account and filers file? Not many happy returns but those that give grief. To provide income to those grotesque liberty tax funded 'lady liberty costume' wearing clowns by the roadside who will earn and not report because its not worth reporting. How else would there be bipartisan politicking and immense dollars to fund campaigns and lobbies and the like?
How else could software be sold and taxes collected if it was not for the arcane tax code? Even the best cryptologists will find the US tax code cumbersome to the point where they may want to crawl into a crypt.
Ideally I would like to see my taxes 'filed' if anything else to the point where there are none. Revert to my earlier pedagogical diatribe on how private enterprise can sufficiently manage the act of capital allocation.
It is said that opposites attract meaning people with contrary viewpoint sometimes find chemistry to be together. But I'm referring to a modern twist where people are merely attracted towards a common place because their uber communication device aka smart phone is about to die. The charging station. From airports to hotel lobbies or even bathrooms, when in need they are attracted to this power outlet like moths to a flame or a junkie to a needle. A whole new business of supplying these hyper connected folks is now born whose lifesaver product is a backup charge. Asian tourists perpetually carry a phone sized battery pack stuck to their latest Apple phone updating their status to folks in Hong Kong or Shanghai or Bangalore as they pose for selfies with weird facial expressions and fingers pointed out in a letter V. Vain? PS: I dis'charged' my blogger duties making this insightful observation as my phone is about to breathe it's last and my flight gets call...
Maybe like the class act in India before they pay pension amounts, you have to prove you are alive by filing. So they don't feel like a dead duck when they pay your tax refund.
ReplyDelete