At the outset I will confirm that this write up will piss a whole bunch of people off but then again that is the added pleasure of writing my own blog. So all the stupid surveys as surveys go now show that half the kids want an iPad for Christmas while 40% (littler) kids want an ipad mini.
Not sure what defines a kid these days either so the whole survey is suspect. Regardless what I wish for said kids would be two tight slaps, same for the kid looking to get u-verse tv or a newest pair of $300 Nike shoes.
Then there is more to share with us losers that have nothing better to do than watch our daily dose of news. Kate is about to deliver something. William is considered the co conspirator and the promise of dumping more princess or princesses on this planet will soon be fulfilled. Royal 'pain' I tell you. At least Kate agrees for the time being.
As for Christmas I also wish for news devoid of any reference to royal shenanigans as well as how much rain we are going to get. Each time there is rainfall it seems the overstaffed and incompetent news services get out with buckets to narrate with moronic precision the millimeters of water gathered in the neighborhood.
If it looks like rain use an umbrella seems to be now equated to a dopplerized scientific endeavor worthy of headlines.
Perhaps I should settle for what Lindsay did last night..oops I forgot she is back in the slammer and unable to contribute actively to headline news.
It is said that opposites attract meaning people with contrary viewpoint sometimes find chemistry to be together. But I'm referring to a modern twist where people are merely attracted towards a common place because their uber communication device aka smart phone is about to die. The charging station. From airports to hotel lobbies or even bathrooms, when in need they are attracted to this power outlet like moths to a flame or a junkie to a needle. A whole new business of supplying these hyper connected folks is now born whose lifesaver product is a backup charge. Asian tourists perpetually carry a phone sized battery pack stuck to their latest Apple phone updating their status to folks in Hong Kong or Shanghai or Bangalore as they pose for selfies with weird facial expressions and fingers pointed out in a letter V. Vain? PS: I dis'charged' my blogger duties making this insightful observation as my phone is about to breathe it's last and my flight gets call...
They could give her a permanent cell ..Lindsay I mean.
ReplyDeleteHa - that could be the Jeopardy answer to the question of - What Cell is not Mobile?
ReplyDelete