Some grave questions that I often ponder on - not that it has anything to do with a burial site. In this flat world it is odd that -
Why are there no homeless Indians in America?
I have never seen a handsome Korean man, why is that?
Why are there no Mongolian CEOs in American companies?
Why is sending pictures of someone's genitals on Twitter considered news? Esp the frequency and wide demographic reach within which it seems to happen.
I have not seen a white farmhand in the entire 20 years of wandering America.
BTW does Estonia have drive-ins? Do they show Chinese movies? What would be a good snack while watching Chinese blockbusters (separate heavy question is whether there are Chinese blockbusters and if so which bloc are we talking - communist?)?
Some suggestions for Chinese movie snacks - eels in a tube; popped spiders etc..
Why do Norwegians not run Chinese restaurants?
Same goes for Germans operating a gas station..something wrong with equal opportunity I tell you.
It is said that opposites attract meaning people with contrary viewpoint sometimes find chemistry to be together. But I'm referring to a modern twist where people are merely attracted towards a common place because their uber communication device aka smart phone is about to die. The charging station. From airports to hotel lobbies or even bathrooms, when in need they are attracted to this power outlet like moths to a flame or a junkie to a needle. A whole new business of supplying these hyper connected folks is now born whose lifesaver product is a backup charge. Asian tourists perpetually carry a phone sized battery pack stuck to their latest Apple phone updating their status to folks in Hong Kong or Shanghai or Bangalore as they pose for selfies with weird facial expressions and fingers pointed out in a letter V. Vain? PS: I dis'charged' my blogger duties making this insightful observation as my phone is about to breathe it's last and my flight gets call...
Comments
Post a Comment